In Creating A More Balanced Transportation System
At the Local Level
Help us with our projects, or help start new projects:
- Help the APC by sending locations and descriptions and/or pictures of existing bycycle parking facilities -
send these to Doag Poad at the APC: email@example.com
- Help with developing inter-city trails such as the Farm Heritage Trail and the Wabash Heritage Trail
- Bike to work and school as often as possible!
Participate in and support National Bike and Walk to School and Work days. Contact Healthy Active Tippecanoe or this committee if interested.
- See the agendas for meetings of the WLBPC to see our list of projects for ideas. Contact Curt Ashendel and/or come to the next meeting of the WLBPC if you would like to help.
- Know of a Boy Scout or member of a community organization (including fraternities and sororities) looking for a community service project? Send them to the WLBPC to help with our projects.